Golf Course Information
Southern Ridge was designed by Dan Pohl, (R)Mike Connor, and Dave Beckham. This is an 18 Hole Par 72 course with gorgeous views of South Mountain and Estrella Mountain. With six par 3s, par 4s, and par 5s this is a unique layout that is a great course for all golfers. You are never far from fun, located just 20 minutes away from downtown Phoenix, AZ.
Golf Course Info
- Course: 18 Holes
- Course Type: Public
- Architect: Dan Pohl
- Opened: 1993
Golf Course Stats
- Back Tees: 6740 Yards
Conveniently located in Laveen, Bougainvillea Golf Club is approximately 25 minutes south of University of Phoenix Stadium.
From University of Phoenix Stadium
* Take Highway 101 to I-10 East.
* Exit 67th Avenue and go South to Baseline Road.
* Head East on Baseline Road to 5740 W. Baseline Road.
* Take Highway 51 South to I-10 West.
* Exit 51st Avenue and drive South to Baseline Road.
* Head West on Baseline Road to W. Baseline Road.
* Take Highway 60 West to I-10 East and exit Baseline Road.
* Proceed West on Baseline Road 12 miles to 5740 W. Baseline Road.
Green Fees and RatesCall 602-237-4567 for rates and tee times.
Tee Times & Reservations
ReservationsCall 602-237-4567 For Reservation Policy
Golf Course Amenities
Pro On Site:
Homes On Course:
250, 200, 150, 100 Yard Markers
Contact Southern Ridge Golf Club at 602-237-4567 for more information and details on holding a golf outing at the course.
Contact the golf course for upcoming events.
Contact Southern Ridge Golf Club at 602-237-4567.
Restaurant and Dining Options:Contact Southern Ridge Golf Club at 602-237-4567 for onsite or nearby dining options.
This profile was last updated on 08/20/2016 and has been viewed 15,817 times.